A little Code for Modeling! And Freedom !

A little code performing the Modeling Process..Its amazing how a little code automates the Modeling Process..
India is the main outsourcing hub for Advanced Analytics for most of the US Companies ,one of the reasons could be educated cheap labour..all those Companies Symphony/Genpact / IBM/Accenture --all of it have their analytics hubs in India !

Some of the smaller Companies in India who cannot afford SAS/SPSS are using R- for Modeling!
In my career -- i saw one of the big company like MindTree who was encouraging the team to Learn R...not because they cannot afford SAS-but because the analytics team was a new set up and they believe that Open Source is a best way to start off!
The beauty is you dont need  a Engineering degree to do R..all you need to know is Statistics and its applications!

Although i tried Modeing with R a couple of years back-- i started them again!
Although it will not help me - do something serious at work --it will definitely help me in my Phd .which iam planning to start .in March 2013.
Yes i postponed my Phd to March 13...their is so much to learn at work--i cant take up Phd now!

For all those Readers who are interested in R Modeling...
Here you go !
These are the basics and you can start from here !
Red lines are the simple Codes ! U have got the freedom to write whatever codes you want is the magic of Open Source ....but one needs to have enough time and knowledge about how to use this !
I have no time ! is what i figured out !

















White's T test is yet to be figured out ! I have time till March 2013 --My phd !
I decided to use the Open Source for My Phd.its easily available ..and i can do any analysis out of it !

Comments